Monday, April 23, 2012

When God Closes a Door...

He opens a sunroof or creates a skylight in your mind.

I feel so renewed right now. I feel so full of life. My blues have sailed away and I feel so free to be me. I see nothing but good and great days ahead. I'm thanking the Lord in advance, what a difference a weekend makes... This could very well be a dark time in my life, but I know I'm in the middle of a storm and good is winning.

A friend called today to tell me "You are beautiful, a hard working good mother, a strong woman and I love you."  Just as I opened my mouth to say I love you back she said "and don't say it back to me. That's not why I called, I wanted to give it and for you to hear it without feeling the need to give it back." I was like wow... Truly giving and accepting without expecting anything back. She said she felt love pouring out of her and wanted to share it and I was more than happy to receive it. That was one of the greatest gifts I received today.

What was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment