Thursday, May 31, 2012

Working on loving myself...

A butterfly sat on my shoulder...  That symbolizes a new beginning after a great struggle... Is that why I feel so damn good!

In the past few months I've lost and gained 20+ pounds, let go of a future with a man I really like, embraced my natural hair, filed bankruptcy, resigned from an organization, realized who my real friends are, and decided to spend the summer loving myself.

My "Summer of Me" starts with:
- Creating a firm budget
- Starting with the Daniel Diet to get on the right path with God and focus on me
-Exercising on a consistent regular basis
-Blogging on a regular basis
-Spending quality time with my son
-Accepting every inch of this life His has blessed me with

I know that I am one of God's butterfly!


No comments:

Post a Comment